GmbH & Co. KG
Juergen Freitag, Proprietor Markus Seitz, Managing Director
Auto parts suppliers
Spare parts for trucks and trailers
Hermann Peters GmbH & Co. KG was founded 1947 by Hermann Peters in Ennepetal, Germany and is globally known under the registred trademark Original PE since 1979.
The Family business is a leading spare parts and wear parts manufacturer for trucks and trailers of vehicle manufacturers such as DAF, Mercedes Benz, Iveco, MAN or BPW. The company deals also in the so called Independent After Market with a wide product range.
1947: Foundation of the Hermann Peters KG
1967: Management take over by Juergen Freitag (nephew of the founder) and specializing in original equipment and spare parts for trucks and trailers
1976: Transfer of the ownership to the inheritor Juergen Freitag
1979: World wide registration of the trademark Original PE
1995: Foundation of the subsidiary company Hermann-PETERS-data GmbH
1998: Foundation of a new technology centre for research and development, product management and quality management
2004: Nomination of Markus Seitz as Managing Director
2007: Installation of an own logistic center for brake drums and brake discs
The company is globally known for brake drums and brake disk for all current trucks and trailers.
Furthermore the company supplies spare and wear parts for the following product areas:
engine fuel system
mirror heads / replacement mirrors
Hermann Peters Homepage
Categories: Automotive companies of Germany | Auto parts suppliers | Companies established in 1947Hidden categories: Orphaned articles from February 2009 | All orphaned articles | Articles lacking reliable references from November 2007 | All articles lacking reliable references